Thousands of attendees from all over the United States and beyond are gathering in the Southern California desert for a five-day post-apocalyptic festival at wasteland compound, surrounded by specially-built sets depicting a world pulled straight out of the Mad Max movies, beyond the grip of so-called civilization.
Amazing bands and DJs from all over will provide the soundtrack, fire dancers and bonfires will light up the night, and modified vehicles will shake the earth with their engines. The festival includes:
- Live bands and top DJs from California, Nevada, Arizona and beyond
- A post-apocalyptic swimsuit competition
- Combat performers
- Death guild Thunderdome
- Fire dancers, wasteland burlesque circus acts
- An armada of post-apocalyptic vehicles
- Wasteland merchants vending their wares and services in “Bartertown”
- Jugger – The post-apocalyptic bloodsport of the future
- Themed games, contests, and activities
And….a Wasteland Film Festival, featuring Mark’s dystopian sci-fi short film, The Survivor: A Tale From The Nearscape. It will air in the hot desert, post nukes, on Friday the 27th of September!
As they say in the Wasteland, three movies enter one movie leaves.